Starting today, you can get your copy of my Bestselling novel, A HEART NOT EASILY BROKEN (Book 1 of The Butterfly Memoirs) for only .99 cents! For those of you who have followed my blog for the past three years, you had a chance to watch me grow as an author and share my writing experiences while I wrote, edited, queried, and published my debut novel. If you haven’t read it, now is your chance! The sale last only during the month of July so buy a copy and tell a friend!
Ebony is a smart, sexy, career-oriented black woman who wants nothing more than a summer fling with a man who challenges her mind and body. What she doesn’t expect is a blond-haired, blue-eyed bass player—who won’t take “no” for an answer—to accept the challenge.
When Ebony’s attempt at a brief fling turns into more, despite negative reactions from friends and family, she finds juggling love, family, and career are nothing compared to the ultimate betrayal she endures. Now her dreams spiral into lies and secrets that threaten her future and her best friend’s trust.
(Sales price applies to all eBook formats)
For more information on The Butterfly Memoirs Series and a sample of the next book, Jaded, visit this link!
Thank you for stopping by! I love to make new friends. Got questions or comments? Leave a comment, or connect with me online!
- #SampleSunday- A Father’s Wisdom…Happy Father’s Day! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #Loving Day Blog Hop: True Love Sees No Color, No Bounds (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Food, Family, and Friends (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- First Impressions (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Fall in Love with a New Series This Holiday Weekend! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)