It can be hard for a man and woman to maintain a platonic relationship without pesky feeling getting in the way. What happens when he decides he wants more and she isn’t ready?
Wearing nothing but boxer-briefs, I sat on the edge of my bed and stared into the depths of my brew.
What the hell had I been thinking?
Everything up until then went smoothly. I did my job. I distracted her, made her laugh and smile. As a result, the intoxicating fragrance of her perfume and feel of soft flesh as my hands slid over her body while we danced blew my mind.
Caught up in the moment, I got cocky and insisted we continue dancing when the music slowed.
I have to tell you guys, the events of this chapter are some of my favorite ones in the novel. What happens? You have to get a copy to find out! Happy reading!
Buy a copy of the 5 Star Reviewed JADED today to find out!
A devastating breakup leaves Yasmine Phillips in shambles. Unable to trust another man with her heart, she focuses on the one thing she can control—starting her own business.
When her computer crashes, taking months of hard work with it, she must rely on computer genius Zachariah Givens to save her. A complete opposite of men from her past, she doesn’t expect the passion that ensues. But just as she finds happiness, she learns the truth about the other women in Zachariah’s life.
New to The Butterfly Memoirs Series? Catch up with A Heart Not Easily Broken (Book One of The Butterfly Memoirs)
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book 2 of The Butterfly Memoirs)- What would you do? (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs)- Words of Wisdom (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Jaded – Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs Blog Tour! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Get to know M.J. Kane, author of the ‘Butterfly Memoirs’ (niaforrester.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) – Burn out (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded- A Peek into the Mind of Yasmine Phillips (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- The Pier- The Silent Character (niaforrester.com)