Sometimes the decisions we make in our lives can lead to awkward situations. Yasmine’s decision to quit working at her families business leave her without a roof over her head. While waiting for an apartment, an offer comes from the place she least expects it….
Yasmine and I both stared at my mom. She rolled her eyes.
“Am I speaking a foreign language? I have plenty of room and could use the company. I’ve been thinking of renting a room for a while now.”
My eyebrows shot up as I met my mother’s gaze. She always said she liked living alone.
So…what would you do if the mother of the man your sleeping with offered to let you live with her? What does Yasmine do? Are the results good or bad?
Buy a copy of the 5 Star Reviewed JADED today to find out!
A devastating breakup leaves Yasmine Phillips in shambles. Unable to trust another man with her heart, she focuses on the one thing she can control—starting her own business.
When her computer crashes, taking months of hard work with it, she must rely on computer genius Zachariah Givens to save her. A complete opposite of men from her past, she doesn’t expect the passion that ensues. But just as she finds happiness, she learns the truth about the other women in Zachariah’s life.
New to The Butterfly Memoirs Series? Catch up with A Heart Not Easily Broken (Book One of The Butterfly Memoirs)
Visit this link for more Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday posts!
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) – Dreams (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Jaded – Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs Blog Tour! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book 2 of The Butterfly Memoirs) and the winners of the JADED BLOG TOUR! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Jaded (Book Two of the Butterfly Memoirs)- Chapter Two Sneak Peek Part One! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #TeaserTuesday – Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Get to know M.J. Kane, author of the ‘Butterfly Memoirs’ (niaforrester.com)