A fried computer, no computer backup, and her mother waiting for important business documents to be sent….what is Yasmine going to do?
I needed to fix this screwed up situation, ASAP. The computer had crashed two months ago, and the technician, who’d serviced it, recommended a replacement, even though he’d gotten it up and running again. My parents didn’t want to spend the money. Securing the permits, licenses, and the renovations of the third location tied up the budget.
The need for a new computer could not be avoided. Making an executive decision, I retrieved the warranty paperwork from the file cabinet. Sal-U-Tek had serviced our computers for years. The technician they sent over was considerate, knew his business, and was not bad on the eyes.
A devastating breakup leaves Yasmine Phillips in shambles. Unable to trust another man with her heart, she focuses on the one thing she can control—starting her own business.
When her computer crashes, taking months of hard work with it, she must rely on computer genius Zachariah Givens to save her. A complete opposite of men from her past, she doesn’t expect the passion that ensues. But just as she finds happiness, she learns the truth about the other women in Zachariah’s life.
***Look for it March 22nd through 5 Prince Publishing!!***
New to The Butterfly Memoirs Series? Catch up with A Heart Not Easily Broken (Book One of The Butterfly Memoirs)
- #8Sunday- Jaded- Yasmine’s Philosophy on Love, Sex,and Relationships (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Jaded (Book Two of the Butterfly Memoirs)- Chapter Two Sneak Peek Part One! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) – Burn out (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Jaded (Book Two of the Butterfly Memoirs)- Chapter Two Sneak Peek Part Two! (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #TeaserTuesday – Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) – Dreams (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded- A Peek into the Mind of Yasmine Phillips (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)