Have you ever found yourself working at a job that, even though your good at it, is not right for you? Have you ever wanted to break away and do your own thing? Your not alone…
“You’re supposed to be training me to manage the new location.”
I groaned. Hearing about the third Phillips’ Family Inn was not on the top of my list of things to talk about. I appreciated the family business, especially since we sacrificed so much to open the original location twelve years ago. Since graduating college, I’d been in charge of the daily ins and outs of the second location. I ran the place as if it were my own. However, it was not what I saw myself doing five years from now.
My dream didn’t have anything to do with hotel management.
Jaded will be available from 5 Prince Publishing on in FOUR MORE DAYS!
In the meantime, if you haven’t read A Heart Not Easily Broken, grab your copy today so you can catch up!!!
- #SampleSunday- A Heart Not Easily Broken- Real Life (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded- A Peek into the Mind of Yasmine Phillips (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #SampleSunday- Jaded- Book two of The Butterfly Memoirs Cover Reveal (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #8Sunday- Jaded- Yasmine’s Philosophy on Love, Sex,and Relationships (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Support and Sacrifice in a Relationship: When Dreams Are Not Your Own (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- Lets Talk About It!: Finding Love After a Broken Heart (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #TeaserTuesday – Jaded (Book Two of The Butterfly Memoirs) (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)
- #SampleSunday- A Heart Not Easily Broken- Talking to Brian’s Mom (authormjkanebooks.wordpress.com)